I prefer Signal for communications. Signal has end-to-end encryption (E2E) enabled by default. If you don't have my phone number you can reach me via e-mail through ilias[at]ilias[dot]sh.
Please note that, as most other people and organizations, I use a 3rd party e-mail provider. The provider and everyone between your computer and mine are technically able to read all my incoming and outgoing mail.
e-mail is insecure by design. Please use my gpg or age keys to secure our communications.
- We need Open AI not OpenAI
- New GPG Key, Same Security: My Backup Strategy is on Point
- Kubernetes and the client-GO package
- Upgrade AKS Basic loadbalancer to a Standard loadbalancer
- Build VSCodium for Apple Silicon
- Get Terraform Provider Template Working on Apple Silicon
- Check Iphone for Pegasus Spyware with Docker
- Debloat Pixel 4A
- Importance of Selfhosting
- T-Mobile 1GBs FTTH on OpenWRT
- Remove Sensitive Postfix Headers